We are seeking a highly motivated Bioinformatics Scientist to take a key role in design of highly multiplexed amplification panels and construction of next-generation sequencing data analysis workflows to support our single cell genomics platform. The successful candidate will work closely with the Engineering, Biology, and Marketing teams to define and develop tools and workflows that will enable identification of clinically relevant genomic variations.
- Develop tools and algorithm for amplicon design.
- Design highly multiplexed amplification panels capable of interrogating genes and mutations.
- Build and maintain automated NGS data analysis pipeline (i.e. read alignment, variant calling, and variant annotation) to support development and commercial needs. Assist in the data analysis and support of these projects.
- Interrogate clinical databases to identify genes and variations associated with relevant clinical indications.
- Provide written documentation and specifications of bioinformatic workflows and requirements.
- Collaborate with internal project teams and with external organizations.