The Tapestri Pipeline requires the following data folder/input nomenclature:
- The input directories cannot contain any spaces.
- The user specified run prefix cannot contain ‘_R1’
- The input file names (in the directories) must also not contain spaces, and they must be in the following format:
- < prefix > _R1_ < suffix >.< extensions > for the forward FASTQ
- < prefix > _R2_ < suffix >.< extensions > for the reverse FASTQ
The underscores around R1 and R2 are mandatory.
- < prefix > and < suffix > can be anything, but they must match between the two files that compose a pair:
e.g., a correct pair is: aaa_R1_001.fastq.gz, aaa_R2_001.fastq.gz
e.g., a wrong pair is: aaa_R1_001.fastq.gz, aaa_R2_002.fastq.gz
- < extensions > are usually “.fastq.gz”