Are you curious, driven, and collaborative? Do you want to work in one of the most innovative biotech companies in bay area? Then join us at Mission Bio, ranked # 2 by the Scientist on the Top 10 innovations list in 2018.
Mission Bio is looking for a highly motivated Sales Enablement Specialist to join us in the mission of helping researchers and clinicians unlock single-cell biology to enable the discovery, development, and delivery of precision medicine. The successful candidate will leverage their knowledge in sales or experience in a customer success role, and help support the sales and commercial organization. This is a full-time position working from our offices in South San Francisco.
What We Need from You::
- You will report to the Senior Director of Sales and Customer Support Enablement where you will own and drive all Mission Bio’s Sales Enablement Activities and Programs
- You will project manage Sales Enablement initiatives, including field based marketing events, contracting processes, and act as customer service for our team.
- Develop and manage field based marketing activities which include coordinating conferences, symposiums, teleconferences and other lead generating activities to help drive sales.
- Partner with our Product Marketing team to design, develop collateral and training materials that will help our sales team.
- Design, deliver and maintain training, continuous learning, annual sales kickoffs, midyear meetings and other Sales enablement events.
- Partner with Sales leadership on the development of new sales workflows
- Work with the Sales Ops team to improve, document and maintain sales processes
- Create and maintain productivity metrics to document success
- Act as liaison between Sales and other cross functional teams, such as Marketing and Product Management, assisting as needed on specific projects
- Partner with subject matter experts to create and design interactive content
What You Bring to the Table
- Strong independent self-starter mentality plus a natural curiosity to make things more efficient and effective
- Project management and multitasking abilities; the ability to manage competing priorities and multiple overlapping projects
- Strong presentation skills that will enable you to be an effective presenter to both an internal and external (client) audience
- The ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and proactively, both verbally and in writing
- Motivation and consider yourself a self-starter; you are proactive in improving processes and solving problems
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Great collaboration skills with others throughout the company across functions and regions, while also working well independently
- Knowledge of current business tools such as Google Apps, Salesforce.com, Slack
- 4-6 years’ experience in Sales, Sales Enablement, Customer Service or Product Marketing, with at least one year in a Sales Enablement role
- Four-year college degree or high school diploma plus equivalent industry experience.
- Start-up experience
- Experience with next-generation sequencing or working at a Biotech tools company
We offer highly competitive salary and benefits combined with a generous equity package. You will be working on interesting problems with extremely high impact.
About Mission Bio
Mission Bio is a rapidly growing Series B single-cell genomics company driven by the mission to help researchers and clinicians unlock single-cell biology to enable the discovery, development, and delivery of precision medicine. Our proprietary droplet microfluidics platform (Tapestri) enables scalable detection of genomic variability with access to DNA at the single-cell level. The Tapestri platform includes our instrument, consumables, and software, which plug seamlessly into existing NGS workflows. With Mission Bio, researchers have a highly sensitive and customizable solution that is fully supported to enable meaningful discoveries.