Sales Operations Manager
We are looking for a highly-motivated Sales Operations Manager to take a key role within the Sales Support group. The Sales Operations Manager will be the primary point of contact for the Sales and Support team, Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing and other departments.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment and will be responsible for sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, and other sales support functions. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Global Sales Operations Leadership – Sales Quota and Compensation, Customer Relationship Management, Pricing, Commercial Training.
- Sales Finance – Financial analysis, Forecasts, Budget , contribute to Quarterly business reviews, Sales & Marketing Planning and Reporting, Sales Funnel Analysis, Demand Planning / Sales & Operations Reviews, Revenue & Backlog Control; Month-End Closing processes.
- Ensure timely customer contract negotiations
- Global Collections, AR, cash application
- As company goes global: establishment of global commercial support – customer service, contract negotiations, collections & AR, Global Trade & Tax, ERP, CRM
- Global standardization and improvement of quote-to-cash processes including potential for web ordering, resulting in improved customer experience
- Work with VP of Sales to establish an automated sales funnel and forecast process
- Contract negotiation / deal desk support for the sales team to expedite deal closure and revenue recognition
- Integration of Salesforce.com (CRM), and SAP (ERP).
- Develop knowledge of Mission Bio’s products via completion of sales training program, and utilize this knowledge to successfully lead Sales Support operations.
- Act as a liaison/partner between the Sales Team and other internal customers: Marketing, Finance, and Manufacturing
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of five years Sales Support experience
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively utilize CRM tools to monitor performance
- Proven ability to evaluate and balance team and individual workloads through effective time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in an office-based environment
- Ability to travel as required to meet team goals
- BA Finance degree preferred
Fit with Mission Bio culture:
- Curious in wanting to understand how things work and finding meaning in the differences among diverse people
- Ability to build strong relationships with co-workers of various backgrounds and expertise collaborating by taking pride in the work we do together, encouraging each other’s contributions and talents
- Drive in loving the work you do, striving to improve, and wanting to impact our community by moving precision medicine forward.