4 Tapestri runs with RAJI:K562 cell line mixes
- These experiments demonstrate the ability to distinguish subclones at low population frequency.
- K562 cell line was mixed with RAJI cell line as various ratio from 0.1%:99.1% to 50%:50%.
- The 4 runs were performed on Tapistri and sequenced on Illumina MiSeq with ~2000 reads per cell
- Reads were processed to generate variant calls using the standard Tapestri Pipeline.
- Download includes
- Loom file – viewed with Tapestri Insights
- VCF – standard variant calling file